Sunday, April 17, 2011

Thing 20 - Screencasts

Ok so I have already posted on this topic, but found to more resources for this when reading blogs and emails today. Originally when doing this assignment, I could not use my school laptop because I did not have the rights to download the Jing app.Well today I found 2 apps that will let you do the same thing without downloading a thing. I have not formally tried them yet but am hoping to tomorrow. they are Screenjelly and Screenr. I f anyone else has used these, I would love to hear how it went.

Ok here is the update. I used screenr.com today (at school) and it was pretty easy. I am sure having used Jing helped me. Here is what I did for tonight when I am working with parents.

1 comment:

  1. I can see this being useful for parents. Some parents want to have more experience with technology to help their kids. We can help them without having to be right next to them. I can see using this in our technology center within the classroom without having us physically teaching the students every little web 2.0 tool when time is limited.

    ReplyDelete