Sunday, April 24, 2011

Multimedia and Web Design - Reflections

This class was eye opening. I am not sure I am ready for it to end. I have learned quite a bit about HTML code but think I need to play around more. I definitely know more than when we started, but that is where I say I am not ready for it to end. I feel like there is more out there for me to know and learn. I also felt like I learned a lot about creating both audio and video files and how to embed them in sites. Learning about universal design was also very helpful and eye opening. we work so much with the "mainstream" that sometimes we forget the out-layers. I hope to keep this in mind as I work with web pages and tools. I do hope that after this class is over that I will continue to tinker with what I have learned to build on that knowledge and how I can use it to help myself, my students, my fellow teachers, and my school. I can say that HTML is more of a friend than a foe and I hope to still feel this way long into the future.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. Learning about how web page design is done and what all goes in to it was a lot of fun. I feel a little more confident in building more and look forward to continuing to use what I've learned from this class to do so.

    Still not entirely sure about HTML being my "friend". :) But, I am excited when I can unlock some of that code. I'll keep working on that relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that this has been a great learning experince this semester. We will have to keep each other updated in what we are finding while tinkeing after this class. I have to agree code is no longer a foe either for me and it is nice to understand how all this works.

    ReplyDelete